Thursday, January 9, 2014

I LOVE BEING SANTA!

The Friday before winter break started I had everything lined up and ready to go for the next school day which involved class parties, one book for a book exchange, and all the gifts for teachers, school secretaries and the principal. Little did I know that Kate would wake up in the middle of the night throwing up...YUCK! and UGH! So instead of taking all the stuff myself I sent the one healthy kid as a representative. (It also happened to be Pajama day for her since her class was watching the Polar Express movie as part of their party.) Hannah was so excited about her jobs delivering stuff to Kate's class and to the office that she was ready to go 30 minutes before school started. She was super pumped and yelled, "I just love being Santa!" So here she is, with her Santa hat and all.

No comments: