Thursday, March 5, 2009

San Diegans

This is a story for all those who live where it actually gets cold:

I met a girl at church that has a 3 mth old. She heard that I go to the zoo with the girls and told me to email her when I went so she could tag along. I emailed her last night and she said she would go - great! a friend!! This morning she called and said that it looked cold and it rained last night so maybe we could meet for lunch at Panera instead?

Does this strike anyone as funny? Rain, last night, and looking cold? It's 65 degrees now and has been sunny with a few clouds all day. And the rain - I thought there was some water on the ground this morning from the sprinklers, turns out it "rained" last night. I wonder what will happen tomorrow with the high of 59 and cloudy all day? Seriously, was I like this when I moved to Boston?? I love San Diegans - they just don't get how cold cold can be.

Well, I did go to the zoo and we had a fun time. We didn't make it to Panera because my crew was fading by lunch time and I just didn't have the strength to keep Hannah sitting, eating and entertained while spoon feeding Kate, eating myself and trying to carry on a conversation. It's exhausting to even type all that!

This is a series of pictures I took recently trying to get one good shot of my two girls together - not an easy task:



And we're done!

1 comment:

Audrey Gustafson said...

Pic #4 looks like Hannah is about to slug Kate. I'm sure she was just going in for some tickles, but I can't help but laugh. It's my new wallpaper!!