...more video!!
I finally caught Kate doing her raspberries, which are becoming less frequent these days. You'll notice her new behavior which is hitting her sides and going, "Ugh!"
My little talker:
Watch out Jackson Five, here come the Murry Two!
So this morning after I finished Hannah's hair she had something in her left hand. I asked to see what was in her hand and she said "Empty" showing me her right hand. I asked to see the other hand, and she transferred two hair clips from her left hand into her right hand, then showed me her left hand and said, "Empty." I asked to see both hands, thinking that she had no way out now, and she said, "No thank you." Ahh yea, another unprompted thank you, only this one got her sent to her room -- you don't say no to mama.
Kate is getting over her ear infection and is becoming more like her peaceful little self that wakes up multiple times at night to be held - could she be another social little girl?? Only time will tell.
2 comments:
i can't believe how well hannah is talking!!!!!! and i LOVE her slicked-back pony tails. too cute!!!
Jeff wasn't okay with baby buns but was okay with naked baby photos (see photos 1 and 2)?! I love that guy. And I love Hannah's trying to get dressed by herself photo. And her big girl undies!
Post a Comment