I think I was one of the few that had a kid outside and inside - m girls keep me busy!
Hannah is determined to dress herself these days despite her lack of fine motor ability. Today while dressing Kate she found some clean clothes in the laundry basked and decided to dress herself.
Yes, she found Kate's pants. I let it go, thinking that when she went potty I would swap out Kate's pants for a pair of her own, but she noticed the difference and asked for Kate's pants. I had already let her wear them all day, so I put them on and called them capris. There are worse things, right??
To end, here are a few cute videos of Hannah entertaining Kate - I have to sneak up on Hannah because if she sees the camera she clams up.
2 comments:
these are sooo cute!!!
i wish that i could actually see them do that for real life!!!!! <3
O-M-G!!! The video of Hannah in Kate's pants made my cry I was laughing so hard. I love how she kind of knows something isn't right, but listens to you anyways. Ahhh!! Precious!!
And I love the videos of Hannah interacting with Kate. So cute!!
Post a Comment