Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mercy New Every Morning

I have been singing this all morning:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercy never comes to an end
They are new every morning, new every morning
Great is thy faithfulness O, Lord
Great is thy faithfulness.

Every morning I spend with my girls I find myself blessed, and overcome with love, even after an hour or two of crying in the middle of the night (see my 2 am posting prior to this one!). With a new morning comes new love and new mercy not just for my girls but also for me. Praise God for my girls and for his steadfast love!

Look how sweet she looks in the morning - how can you be upset with her???
This is the one you have to watch out for...gitty up!

The girl is still a collector/hoarder!
Have mercy!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hannah sure does know how to accessorize an outfit. She looks like she is having fun, which makes for some fun times and memories!