January 31: Jeff, Hannah, Kate and I spent the morning at the zoo, the afternoon in the pool and the evening at the park


February 1: Jeff, Hannah, Kate and I played at the playgound after church, BBQed in the afternoon, walked to Starbucks and picked up a loaner surfboard in the evening (thanks Luke!)
February 2: Hannah, Kate and I spent the morning at the playground, the afternoon in the pool, and the evening outside on the patio
5 comments:
It was in the 40s here yesterday. Heat wave! I only wore a hoodie to go grocery shopping. :)
But that doesn't beat going to the pool. That sounds so nice! Is it strange to have such a climate change or just freeing to be outside so much?
this post is so fun to me. it's in the 60s and 70s here, but not so warm we could swim! You folks in California have it good!
You guys seem to be having so much fun...makes me think of moving back to Florida!
Oh, man! Thanks for all the pics. I'm waaaay behind. You've been a faithful blogger, Sarah Murry!!
We miss you and we're insanely jealous of the GORGEOUS Cali weather. Maybe we'll rethink our next move...
so, so, so jealous right now. it's 9 degrees here today.
Post a Comment