My dad had a business trip to Arizona, so I went to Brea and I stayed overnight with my mom. Hannah loved playing with cousin Joe and Kara, and I enjoyed an extra set of hands with the girls.
Can you believe what a difference a few days make--from sunshine to rain!! What good timing for playing outside and feeding the ducks. We had alot of fun and hopefully your inside play day will be just as fun, although, we do get those in between breaks in the rain to walk down to Starsbucks for a cup of warm "joe". It's just an idea for when the "natives" get restless. This kind of weather is also good napping weather and hopefully the girls will find this to be true too. I know their mom would love their cooperation with that idea!
1 comment:
Can you believe what a difference a few days make--from sunshine to rain!! What good timing for playing outside and feeding the ducks. We had alot of fun and hopefully your inside play day will be just as fun, although, we do get those in between breaks in the rain to walk down to Starsbucks for a cup of warm "joe". It's just an idea for when the "natives" get restless. This kind of weather is also good napping weather and hopefully the girls will find this to be true too. I know their mom would love their cooperation with that idea!
Post a Comment