In other news, last night was the first night that I did not get up to feed Kate. This is huge folks!! Kate has regressed to waking every two hours at night, which is just brutal! We were prepared to let her cry it out last night and low and behold she decided to cooperate and let her mama get some rest without any protest. Jeff gave her a bottle at 1 am and I didn't hear from her until 5ish. I fed her and she went back to sleep until 6:15. What a good baby! Let's just hope this is a new trend and not just a fluke.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
30 Minutes for Success
I have found that Hannah is very capable of going potty and #2 on the toilet as long as I take her every 30 minutes. When I try to let her go a hour, or wait for her to ask to go we have an accident. So, until the little girl gets better control, every 30 minutes Kate and I will be in the bathroom.
We did have a new success yesterday when Hannah followed the example of her older cousin and pottied in a public bathroom. I took he the the bathroom in Starbucks on Sunday and was met with hand waving and, "NO NO NO NO NO!!" I got the message. To avoid an accident we just came home.
Check it out - no more diapers!
In other news, last night was the first night that I did not get up to feed Kate. This is huge folks!! Kate has regressed to waking every two hours at night, which is just brutal! We were prepared to let her cry it out last night and low and behold she decided to cooperate and let her mama get some rest without any protest. Jeff gave her a bottle at 1 am and I didn't hear from her until 5ish. I fed her and she went back to sleep until 6:15. What a good baby! Let's just hope this is a new trend and not just a fluke.


In other news, last night was the first night that I did not get up to feed Kate. This is huge folks!! Kate has regressed to waking every two hours at night, which is just brutal! We were prepared to let her cry it out last night and low and behold she decided to cooperate and let her mama get some rest without any protest. Jeff gave her a bottle at 1 am and I didn't hear from her until 5ish. I fed her and she went back to sleep until 6:15. What a good baby! Let's just hope this is a new trend and not just a fluke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a classic picture of her on the potty! That will be a keeper, one to show at her wedding. Glad to hear it's still going well - your tenacity continues to amaze me, Murry.
Post a Comment