Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday with Family

Cindy and Roger drove down for a fun visit this afternoon. We ate, played with the girls, helped take Jeff's surfboard to work (thanks again Luke!) and just enjoyed being together. Kate and Hannah love the extra attention, and it is always wonderful to hang out with family!!




A quick potty training update: Hannah is still doing well. We have had three accidents, one during her nap yesterday (I thought that might be a little ambitious!), one at church today, and one this morning when Jeff believed her statement that she did not need to go (sucker!). She has not requested to use the bathroom, but every time I take her to the bathroom she is successful and she gets an M&M. I think this is a great beginning!

1 comment:

Audrey Gustafson said...

Jeff is a brave man for putting H on his shoulders without the diaper on. Way to have faith in the kid!1