Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Counting my blessings: one, two, three...




...four. Look at that handsome man making nachos for the family. He even smiled for me - it must be mother's day!

What is the one gift that every mom of an infant wants? SLEEP! So, for Mother's Day, Jeff got up with the girls, brought me Rachel Lee to feed, and then allowed me to go back to sleep. When I acutally got up at a lazy 7:45am, they all made me pancakes. We then went to church, community group, and then came home for a NAP! In fact, we all napped, including Hannah, and therefore Jeff. When we got up, we played with bubbles, made nachos and then sent the kiddos to bed. It was a wonderful, relaxing, perfect day for a mom. I am blessed. Truly, truly blessed.

2 comments:

Audrey Gustafson said...

OMG! Hannah looks like a teenager in those jeans!!!

Jenny said...

sounds like a perfect Mother's day. And, I totally agree with Audrey. I actually had that thought before I saw your comment, Audrey!