Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kate Quotes

"I don't like meat. I like chicken nuggets!" Even a 2 year old knows there is something not quite right about chicken nuggets, and yet they are so tasty - at least the way I microwave them!

"Daddy, you have to give me cheese before you go to work." Huh? okay...

Best Taters quote: "I wuv you!"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey Sarah! I love keeping updated on your life and your sweet girls! Rachel Lee is just precious, as are all Hannah and Kate. Anyway, I had to comment on the cheese comment. When I was little, there was a song "Everytime you go away, take a piece of me with you". You can find it on some good solid 80s stations. Anyway, I thought it said take a piece of cheese with you! So maybe she's heard that song and thought the same thing I did as a kid!!! I hope you guys are well!!