Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Potty Training: Day 2

I know I already posted today, and I posted three times yesterday, which should show you that I have been home way too much lately talking and thinking about potty and poop all day.

Day 2 of potty training is going really well. Kate was completely accident free, including one #2 this morning, until 11:30 when she had a #1 outside, and then shortly thereafter that she had a #2 accident...YUCK! I actually saw it happening in this video below when she looked down at the end of the video I could tell something was happening, and yes, SOMETHING did happen. But, up until 11:30 she did great! We even ventured to the store today which took about 15 minutes to walk there, 20 minutes in the store and then 7 minutes to get back (I ran!) and she had no accidents!! When we got home I set her on the toilet and viola, potty!

I think I have noticed a trend with my sweet Kate. She is really good until she gets tired and then she has accidents. I think it will just take her a little longer to figure things out, but overall I think she is making excellent progress!!

1 comment:

Audrey Gustafson said...

Oh, shucks, they're just so cute, you can't really fault them for the tiny poopy mistakes, just precious, love to hear Hannah's speaking skills, and to see Tatters comprehension and interaction with her older sister, so CUTE!!