Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Last year Jeff and I were in the process of moving, and decided that for our Christmas presents I would buy him a new car (green 1998 Honda Accord...a whole decade younger than our faithful white 1988 Toyota Camry) and he would buy me a house. After much searching and waiting we gave up on the house, until today. After taking two months off from searching we put in an offer today and will see how it goes. I could be happy moving, and I am happy here, so either way I see it as a win-win. But, to keep all you in the loop, here is the possible new kitchen/dining room in the possible new condo

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cool! Looking forward to hearing the results. God's will be done!

Audrey Gustafson said...

Congrats guys! Keep us posted!

Kristen said...

i keep wondering about this condo! hope it works out!

Jenny said...

Good luck! Where was that picture of y'all taken in the snow?

Murry said...

the snow pic is from our second year in boston in the middle of a blizzard. we were on the freedom trail with some friends after hitting cheers. it was a total tourist moment!