Sleep tight sweet Tatters!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Toddler Tatters
Tatter has her own toddler bed, no more crib! Yesterday I put her down for nap in it and I heard Hannah say, "Swipper, get back in bed!!" (Side note: for those who don't know, Swipper is a fox from Dora that tries to swipe things from Dora, hence the name Swipper. Kate is called Swipper because she takes things or knocks things over, and it helps curtail Hannah's frustration by saying, "Ah Swipper!"). I went into the room and there was Kate, sitting on the floor with toys out. She looked up at me, smiled and said, "Hi." Cute, yes. Acceptable, no. I put her back in bed and each bed/naptime since she has stayed in bed and fallen asleep.


Sleep tight sweet Tatters!!
Sleep tight sweet Tatters!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So darling! How grown up she is. :)
What happens in the morning when she wakes up? I'm not ready for Brian to be toddling into our room whenever he wants in the morning....
i've been pretty surprised, but she has stayed in bed every morning so far. when i walk in i pick her up just like i did from the crib. i think having older sister stay in her bed has been a good example. jeff and i can't figure out what keeps hannah in her bed though...she still calls for us in the morning!
I can't believe she's in a toddler bed! did you just want to get rid of the crib? Sarah, you are supermom...I am pretty sure Kate will be potty trained before Nate. :) I also think it's so funny that hannah stays in her bed. Nate comes running into our room every morning and climbs into bed with us. He actually did this in the middle of the night last night, too. I love it, though! Especially now that he seems to enjoy 'sleeping in' until 7 am.
WOW Sarah...how come you did it so soon??? Is she sleeping better (through the night) now? Hope you are doing well and you enjoy your holiday.......miss ya!
i love the bed. where did you get it? sol is in a crib converted to toddler bed, but he will need a bigger bed when baby #2 arrives and we need to make the first one a crib again. also, i need advice about how to get the non-crib-sleeping children to stay in bed for nap time!!!
She's such a big girl!!
Love that quilt on the bed. It's beautiful.
thanks, cat! my aunt made it for kate, so it's extra special :)
Aha, I didn't read far enough (man, I'm really behind!) Ignore my earlier comment about Kate and the big girl bed. I love that Hannah calls her swipper - what a good nickname for a younger sister! And Frankie stays at least in the room, although not in her bed, which is totally fine with us. She brings Dex toys and books and they will 'quietly' entertain one another for 30 minutes most morning. Rox, we accomplished that through the almighty spank (and threat of the almighty spank that was 'gonna hurt real bad').
Post a Comment