Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Water Play
Kate and RL have an intense passion for playing with water. RL loves to just pour water from one cup to the other over and over and over. We cannot leave a cup of water around without her claiming it and pouring it somewhere: Ellie's bumbo, the little people bus, the potato head container...all places that RL has randomly poured water into without my knowledge. She definitely takes advantage of her distracted and busy mama. But, the try to cut down on these random puddles, I have tried to give RL and Kate time to play with water.
It amazes me that as a young baby she hated water and I had to do stick her in water just to get her used to being in water (I called it water therapy). Now I can't get her to stay dry for 2 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment