Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Victoria Beckham Watch Out!

Today I was told that Hannah's hair looked very Victoria Beckham. She does look cute, but with her birthday this Saturday, and trying to wrap my mind around the idea that she is actually getting older, I was hoping her new hairdo would make her look younger. She is still my silly little girl though!

Kate is feeling better so we went to the park for some fresh air and to get some energy out of Hannah. This kid has energy!!!
The girls switched shoes
Hannah couldn't walk in Kate's shoes because the wood chips hurt her feet and Kate kept falling in Hannah's new shoes. It really brought meaning to the phrase "walk a mile in my shoes" since they could only walk in their shoes. It made me think about grateful for the "shoes" God has given me, with all the ups and downs. No one could walk a mile in my shoes, and I could not walk a mile in anyone elses. Here are the ups in my life:
And here is a down (Kate is going kill me for this picture when she is older!):
My poor sick baby girl. She followed me around all day say, "Up mama" and who could say no to this face? I'm so thankful she's healthy again!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That last picture is hilarious...except for the fact that she was sick and I feel bad it made me laugh. :)

Jenny said...

Oh my, that last picture. She's totally going to hate you for that one. Poor sick baby though; looks like y'all have had a rough couple of weeks!

G-ma said...

YIKES!! It's hard to believe that that picture is our pretty girl Kate.
You don't have to be a dr. to know she's not well. I'm glad you're not around me with your camera when I'm sick! Sick doesn't get any prettier as you get older. Double Yikes!!

G-ma said...

Hannah's hair is darling. You did a great job and she looks so cute. You'd never suspect she's a day over two other than how smart she is!! Looks, smarts, and the love of her family...she is blessed and a blessing to her family. That's one great package wrapped up in pretty!

Jenna said...

The girls playing at the park looks like fun. It is always funny to see what games or activities they come up with while there at the park. Good to see Kate take off her shoes and share them with big sister!

Poor Kate in this last picture. I believe I have one like this that I want to burn and I'm sure she feels the same. So sorry she's sick again!

Luke said...

Sad, but I laughed too. Too funny Sarah! Cute photos...