Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sandbox Plus Bonus
I found a little sandbox turtle for the girls on craigslist and went to pick it up the other day. I was getting the turtle out of the garage when I saw that she had a bouncer, much like one I saw on craigslist earlier in the morning and emailed to buy for Hannah's birthday, planning on selling it again after the party. It would be perfect: a fun party with a jumper that I didn't have to buy or store. The lady said, "Don't buy one, I will rent you mine for cheap." Really?? So, we not only got a sandbox turtle which both girls love (and Kate would like to live in)
we got an added bonus of a jumper to use for Hannah's party this Saturday!! We set it up today and Hannah and Jeff had a great time...Kate preferred to watch, but by Saturday she may want to join in the fun.


I'm pretty sure Hannah thought today was her birthday. I know she will have a blast on Saturday when you add a few friends and grandparents to the mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun!!!!!!!!!! i wish we could be there.
don't you just LOVE craigslist?!!!
Post a Comment