Saturday, March 13, 2010

Google has Limits??

Apparently my blog has exceeded my limit in pictures. What does that mean for my blog? I think I will have to back up the old posts in order to make some new ones. Add it to the list of things to do...

6 comments:

Heather said...

Weird....I'll have to look into this too. I haven't blogged that long, but I do use too many pics. Let us know what you find out.

The Lacy Family said...

what do you do to back up your old posts?

Heather said...

Colin purchased extra storage for us a little while back, with Picasa and something else; I can find out the details if you want to know.

G-ma said...

Wish I could help, but the only thing I remember you girls telling me about the computer is "just don't
press the delete key!", and I don't think that will help you in this case.

Audrey Gustafson said...

Thinking of you guys, and hope the girls are feeling better. Jeff's email about the paramedics in the middle of the night scared me a bit. My heart just can't stand the thought of those girls in pain. UGH! Well, praying you have the strength to nurse them back to health and manage everything else going on. In the meantime, I will cope with my blog withdrawals. Love you guys!!

Jenny said...

I ran into this as well a few months ago, and bit the bullet and paid $20 for way more storage space on Picasa than I will ever use. Don't delete pictures! Just think of all the money you would have spent by now printing film if we didn't have digital cameras, and the free tools Google's been providing all of us!