Before (not excited about getting her hair cut)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Haircut
It was time. Hannah had very short hair on the left side of her head, shoulder length on the right and long hair in the back. The ends were all uneven, and it was time. I was so nervous to cut her hair, but I actually think her little bob haircut is quite cute on her.
Before (not excited about getting her hair cut)
After (happy to get a chocolate chip as a reward)
In other news, Kate is sick again, poor baby. It is the beginning of spring, which means new viruses and bacteria. I am thankful for the few healthy days that we had between sicknesses and I hope this one passes quickly.
Kate slept about 4 hours in the afternoon. She was so happy to sleep on daddy for some of that naptime.
Before (not excited about getting her hair cut)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Sarah, I'm sorry that Kate is sick again. Both my kids got sick again at the end of last week too. Cute haircut on Hannah!
For some reason, Kate really looks like Dex to me in that last picture. NOT because she looks like a boy, or Dex looks like a girl, just like they resemble one another. Probably the age, the bleach-blond hair that gets a little crazy when they sleep, the sweet sleeping expression on her face...
Sorry to hear that Kate got sick again...don't worry it soon will end. Hannah's hair looks great, great job of cutting her hair.
Post a Comment