Friday, March 1, 2013

Nichols Paradise

Jeff had a two day conference, so the girls and I headed north for the weekend to a lovely little resort called Nichols Paradise, which is hard to get a booking at recently because of my sister, Jenna, who usually has them booked and the busy lifestyle of the owners. It has all the comforts of home and you can't beat the service with a smile mentality. Alright, we went to my parent's house, which really feels like a resort getaway, and if I were yelping Nichols Paradise, I would have to give it 5 stars. There were some renovations this weekend, because my parents were having a retaining wall put it their front yard. Hannah helped my dad cap off the sprinkler so the wall could be placed there. And she found a worm in the process! Out back the girls were painting with chalk water, which later became muddy water, which then was replaced by quirt bottles! Charlies Angel's anyone? We are just missing Hannah in the picture! And nail treatment...my mom does such detailed designs! Thanks mom and dad for such a great weekend!

No comments: