Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Looking Older



Hannah loves her independence and every day she is trying to do more and more on her own. As I saw her looking in the mirror brushing her teeth with her hair detangler on the side I realized, she looks four and a half. She had dressed herself, combed her hair, put her headband in and then brushed her teeth all by herself without me asking her to do it. Preschool is approaching and these sweet days seems to be passing so quickly.

2 comments:

Audrey Gustafson said...

Blowing my mind, it was just yesterday I was flying out for her first bday party, and she had just learned to sign "More", ie "give me that", crazy how time flies!!!

Erin said...

Wow...I think there are a lot of moms that just dream that their 4 year olds would be so responsible and independent. Be prepared for dishing out lots of good mommy advice come August!