After enrolling in the summer reading program and reading 10 books, each girl was able to select a brand new book. Hannah choose a Fancy Nancy Sticker book and Kate chose My First Bible by ZonderKids. She loves her Bible. She reads it all the time. Here is a story I heard her telling Rachel Lee:
Hello. This is my son David.
This is David putting on his monkey suit.
Oh David, what a lovely monkey suit.
OH NO!! I'm mad I lost my monkey suit! (throwing her hands up in the air just like the picture)
I cracked up laughing. The Bible has never been so funny!! We are now reading this book and hopefully it will enrich her understanding of how God has worked on the large scale and the small scale to rescue his people, us, from sin.
3 comments:
Too funny! Jacob's hair does look much like a monkey suit. We also love both the Jesus Storybook and Big Picture Bible (thank you!). We'll be praying that what she reads in her new Bible will strike her heart, certainly has already sparked her creativity.
O M Goodness! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. :)
Classic!
Post a Comment