Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Family Picnic Day





On the way to Jeff's work to participate in Picnic Day I was asked a million and one questions almost all starting with "WHY?"

Why is there a biker?
Why is it called picnic day?
Why are we having a picnic?
Why is it free?
Why is there a clown?

Ah, yes. The clown. Aunt Tilly. This year Aunt Tilly was in a very bad mood and although we waited for the girls to have some face painting she told the kids that there was not enough time and sent them away. Lovely Aunt Tilly. So, I stuck a few stickers on the girls' faces and sent them happily onto the bounce houses!!

Such a hit!

The lemonade was "Not quite right" as Kate explained. I only mention it because she is so expressive and says what everyone else is thinking. She cracks me up!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun and I love Kate's honesty. Those last two pics are especially good ones.