She continues to be the favorite "toy" in the house. Her coos and smiles are irresistible!
Rachel Lee continues to sleep really well during the night, and have a hard time sleeping during the day partially because of all the commotion going on in the house. Like this crazy game that the girls made up called "Two on Kazoo"
As you can imagine, things can get rather loud here despite my pleas to not wake the baby. As the youngest of three little girls, I know that this will just make her stronger! One day she too will be creating a loud rumpus with her sisters. I love watching my girls grow and change!
3 comments:
Love the pic of Rachel sleeping, reminds me a lot of Hannah pics at that age (and believe me, we have a lot of those!!!!).
We love watching your girls grow and change too! Love the one of Rachel smiling up at Jeff!
Also- maybe it's just because I'm a biased aunt but I've certainly never thought Hannah looks too skinny! She looks beautiful and healthy to me!
Post a Comment