Friday, July 10, 2009

Hannah Conversations

Hannah comes out of my room wearing the visor I wear when running and declares:

H: Need music.
S: Hannah my iPod is not a toy. Can I find you something else to play with?
H: Can't hear with music

Yes, that's what I tell her when I am running and she begins to yell at me. "Sorry, Hannah, I can't hear you over my music." I guess she's figured out that it's my way of saying, "I don't want to hear what you have to say right now."

While standing at the door with my purse on her shoulder Hannah yells :

H: Bye! Luv ya!
S: Where are you going?
H: Umm, store.
S: Oh, what do you need at the store?
H: Diapers

Yes, she is paying attention.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love these! I feel like every day there are new things to write down that they are saying--what a fun age!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! and So smart. (also a good reminder to watch what we say!!)