Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good news! Bad news!

Good news: I am getting a new camera and am so, so, so excited about it. In the sea of digital cameras, this is the one I picked out:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SD890IS-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B0015DPJMK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1248330061&sr=8-4


Bad news: It doesn't arrive until July 27...that's 5 days from now!! I have already been without a camera for two days, and I have to go 5 more days...UGH!

The bright side, I will have a new camera before Kate's first bday. Happy bday to me! :)

Here are some random pics that I never had time to blog about:
Kate refusing a pretzel at Salk's family picnic
Hannah enjoying the random toys at the picnic
At the picnic there was an air jumper that Hannah just loved!!



Shoe phone is one of H's favorite car games. Somehow she managed to get Kate's shoe
Kate basking in her tent
The beach

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great camera news. We love the two canons that we've had!

Sweet pics. Tough not to have good pics of such cute girls. :)

Jenny said...

Shoe phone seems so Hannah.

I may be joining you in the Camera purchase - ours just died. I have enjoyed our Canon powershots!

The Sherrill Family said...

We have a similar cannon - with that huge wide screen on the back - and absolutely love it! Can't wait to see the new pics.

I love all your beaching. It totally makes me miss going to the water (pool, lake, beach...).