CIO Night 5 was spent at at Cindy and Roger's house...
9:00 Kate went to sleep
5:00 am Kate woke, I fed her and she went back to sleep
6:30 am Kate woke for the day
CIO Night 6
8:00 pm Kate went to sleep with full belly
3:30 am Kate woke up, Jeff tried to give her a bottle but she refused
4:00 am Kate fell back asleep
6:30 am Kate woke up for the day
Why did Jeff try to feed her? We agreed to feed Kate at 5 am or thereabouts, and he felt that 3:30 was close enough. I'm glad she didn't want to eat because I really want her to sleep at 3:30, not eat.
So, a little backwards progress, but still better than where we were. We set out sheets and blankets on the floor in our room and we have told Hannah that if Kate cries to come into our room and sleep. Last night she was in our room sleeping like a baby...well, like most babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment