Every year in our anniversary I look rough our wedding album and post a picture in Facebook. This year the first picture, the moment when Jeff and I first saw each other and we hugged resonated. There were challenges the day before and the day of our wedding which at this moment, when I saw Jeff and knew we were going to get married and be each other's family, those problems melted away and I felt relief to be with him, to be marrying him and to be his family. As we continue to face challenges and struggles I continue to feel relief that he is beside me, walking with me, praying for me and being my family. It is a relief to know that God brought our imperfect lives together to bring glory to Him. May this next year bring with it what it may, and at the end may I continue to tell of God's faithfulness in our lives and through our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment