Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tired babes

We have been busy. Crazy busy in fact! The girls have been also doing a ton of stuff at school that usually involves sugar at the end. Put the two together and you have a recipe for a disaster!

Today I was putside trimming the bushes when I realized how quiet it was inside. Hannah was still in school, but Kate and Rachel Lee were so quiet so I called to them and no one answered. I went inside and called them and still no answer. I went upstairs and found Kate asleep on her bed...but where was Rachel Lee? She was not in her bed, or Hannah's, or my bed...she was not in the study so I ran downstairs and she was not on the couch...I started to mildly panic...I called and called until I found her asleep on the green couch. Phew! I had some t-i-r-e-d babes!



No comments: