Sunday, June 8, 2014
BUT take heart!
During hard times in our lives as I walk through pain and as I teach the girls to walk through pain the verse "in this world you will have trouble, in this world you will have pain BUT take heart I have overcome this world" gives me hope to endure. First we will have trouble...loss, grief, hurt, disappointment...all of these feelings we are guaranteed to have at some point. It should not come as a surprise when we experience pain and trouble. The hope that follows in this passage is the Ashton handle it: take heart God has overcome or sin and walked through our pain. We know Gods love through it all and we can take heart that through it all He is our Rock our Guide and our Comfort. Things may not be well around us but it can be well in our soul and with God we can endure the trouble and pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment