Monday, July 30, 2012
Visit From Some Dear Friends
This summer has been so fun reconnecting with friends. We had Tim (the best man from our wedding) and his wife Emily and their son Mark stay with us for a few days. We packed our short time with beach time, aquarium time and hanging out until late in the evening.
We were also blessed to see our dear friends Stephen and Roxana Perdue since they were visiting California to see some family. I was the first time I met Ana, and I cannot begin to tell you how much Sol and Eva have changed!! The great thing about dear friends is that even though time passes they are still as dear and true as when we last saw each other. Unfortunately I never got a picture...but I will email Roxana and see if she has some I can add to the blog.
Thanks for taking time to come and see us!! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment