Today Hannah Kate and I headed to the pumpkin patch with our Mothers of Preschoolers group. The tour included a hay ride, a corn maze, a pumpkin and going home with a water and a coloring book. It was a warm day today getting up to about 85, so although it didn't feel like fall it was really fun to do something fallish.
Ready to go to the pumpkin patch!
Hannah's bag for her pumpkin...the girl comes prepared!
The beginning of our adventure was climbing over huge pumpkins...


...to the hay ride...

...then through the corn maze...
...to get to the pumpkin patch!
We made it!!
Kate was hot, and went for the first pumpkin she saw.
But then she changed her mind and picked a different one instead.
Hannah searched far and wide to find the perfect pumpkin.
She was not about to settle for any pumpkin, even though her sister was hitting meltdown...
Then when she found it, she called it her "special pumpkin"
and carried it around the rest of the time.
What a special day I had with my two monkeys. Can't wait for pumpkin carving!
...to get to the pumpkin patch!
5 comments:
that is def not too many pictures. All wonderful and fun!!! Feel free to post all 90 next time. ha! (I would look at them all!)
So adorable! I would melting if I was running around in 85 degree heat too!
Great pictures! I loved getting to see you, too! Love the search for the perfect pumpkin. And that she's still addicted to those sunglasses!
you have the most beautiful children in the world- hands down! Can't wait to see what you produce next!!
I see Kate is starting to clench her teeth. What a good Murry!
Post a Comment