Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Growing


Baby girl continues to grow, and now that I am 25 weeks I am feeling it! There are some woman who love being pregnant. I, unfortunately, become uncomfortable when I'mpregnant, so am not among the woman that love being pregnant. I am blessed to be pregnant though, and know that this is a phase that will quickly pass. I do love and look forward to the post pregnancy time when I can hold my baby, rock her, and watch her grow. Please pray for us as we prepare for our baby girl to grace our family with her personality and talents. Jeff and I would especially appreciate your prayers for a healthy full term baby since I am experiencing some mild preterm labor signs, similar to what I experienced with Hannah who was a preemie.

Names yet? No, but we're leaning towards Jean as a middle name since it is my middle name and it means God is Gracious, continuing the grace theme in our girls' names. When we do have a name figured out I'll make sure to post it!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

you look beautiful! We'll keep praying for a healthy, full term baby!

Kristen said...

well, you may not feel good when you're pregnant, but you sure do look good!

The Lacy Family said...

i hear you sarah...i am not one of those "glowing' pregnant people either...but you do look great. rest up and take care!

Shelby said...

You look fabulous!!

Unknown said...

you look fantastic!!! (gorgeous as usual.) and we're definitely praying for your little murry #3.