Thursday, September 16, 2010

B-I-B-L-E

You have to listen closely to hear Kate, but it's totally worth it to hear her precious voice singing. Hannah loves joining in too, and is an expert at singing the bre-i-bre-l-e :)

Kate has been sick lately, which means that we have been home waiting for Kate's fever to get better. I used this opportunity to cut Hannah's hair (it was long on the right side, longer in the back, and short on the left side...AGAIN!) and I really love the results:
Can you tell how long it is on the right side? It was even longer in the back. Hannah said she was making a sad face because, "I like my hair different length-es."
After telling her that her bangs were long enough now that she did not have to wear bands or clips to hold it back she gave me a smile and then ran off to play. She truly a no-frills kind of girl, which is going to be great with three kids to care for!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

love that sweet singing! and Hannah's haircut - nice work, Mom!