Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, girls, girls!

This morning my parents took care of Hannah and Kate so Jeff and I could go to our ultrasound for baby Murry #3. We were so excited to hear that the baby is looking healthy, weighing about 10 ounces and a GIRL!! Many people have asked if we were hoping for a boy, and honestly we were not. We love our girls so much and the bond between sisters is so special that this next baby girl will just add to the love already in our family. As we left the ultrasound appointment I asked Jeff if he was nervous for three girls and he said with confidence, "No. I got this." Jeff makes a great dad of girls, doting on them, leaving them special notes in the morning, cuddling them and playing with them. The girls were also excited when I told them about their baby sister. Hannah's mouth dropped, then she jumped around and topped it all by hugging me. Kate soaked in the news and then hugged me and said with some excitement, "I a big sister. Hannah a big sister." We are all happy for our baby girl and can't wait for the next 20 weeks to pass until we can meet her and hold her!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are really excited for you!! A healthy baby girl #3. That's awesome!! Hugs to you.

Heather said...

so so so so exciting!!!!!

Audrey Gustafson said...

precious story about the girls finding out, wish I could have been there!

Jenny said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you. I can totally hear Jeff saying "I got this." And he does! Chris gave a little chuckle at the thought of Jeff having 3 girls. But he does such a wonderful job with them!

Love you and your girls! So glad there will be more to go around!