Seeing Kate and Hannah work side by side reminds me soooo much and Jeff and me working together. We just incorporated a new online program into our school day called Waggle. It's to give the girls a bit of experience taking online tests...don't get me started about testing but in reality it's part of being a successful person in knowing how to show what you know on a test...anyway...Kate was answering a question and she said, "I think I'll just guess this one...what could happen if I get it wrong?" She was smiling and clearly didn't take this seriously, which is fine with me, but Hannah replied, "You can fail!" Kate looked at me still smiling and said, "You wouldn't fail me, would you mom?" I just looked at them...Hannah so clearly an achiever like her daddy, and Kate so clearly not like me. I also pointed out to Jeff that Ksye was still on her second book on her reading list, Little House on the Prairie, because she was also reading, and not finishing, 4 other books...a habit I have that drives Jeff crazy, but really deep down I think he thinks it's enduring...or at least I tell myself that he does!

No comments:
Post a Comment