Monday, September 1, 2014

New school: home school

After a year at Vannoy Jeff and I have decided to switch the girls school to a charter school. This has been a REALLY hard decision...I never thought I would part time or full time homeschool and yet here we are. I hope this year is full of learning and fun together...new experiences and friends! Lots of play dates and friends. Here we are enjoying a trip to Starbucks before enrolling at the charter school (a friend, Sarah, graciously took care of RL).  

Look how many books I checked out for two kiddos!!!


Hannah's goal: to learn cursive and spanish. 
Kate's goal: to learn how to ride a horse and speak spanish. 

Yo espero que la mama puede requirde sus espanol! Muchos anos pasados yo puedo hablar un pequito espanol, pero ahora, no sabo. Thankfully there are classes the girls will take, which is why we enrolled at the charter. 

No comments: