Thursday, October 31, 2013
Quality time with my Quality Gal
With Hannah at school full day, and Kate at school half day, Rahcel Lee and I have some great quality time (although not today because I am trying to catch up on the blog...we'll see how that goes!). I love my one-on-one time with her. I never had that time with Hannah because I took care of other kiddos (Frankie and Jos) and then we lived with another family (Frankie and Dexter) and then we had Kate and that was the any one one one time. Kate had some of this quality time when Hannah went to preschool and RL was sleeping, but it was not as regular and predictable as the time I get now with RL. We dance, paint, do science, bead, make playdough and of course play hide and seek A LOT! I am really enjoying my RL time. She is a blessing and a joy during the mundane tasks of laundry, dishes and housework. And as a benefit, I think she will make an excellent cup of coffee in the near future since she is my helper every morning when I brew my cup o' joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment