Thursday, April 26, 2012

Caterpillar to Butterfly

For Hannah's birthday she received some money which she instantly said, "Now I can buy what I want at garage sales!" Yes, she is my daughter and she knows where we shop... But, after some talking she decided to buy some caterpillars and watch them grown into butterflies (she also wanted the ladybug garden and the ant farm but I had to limit her to one insect at a time). Well, the caterpillar arrived so we started our Butterfly Journal today. I have to say, I she picked a great present!
Here she is at her new desk!
Observing the caterpillars...
Measuring the caterpillars...
Taking notes on the caterpillars. And here are her conclusions:

2 comments:

Audrey Gustafson said...

OH MY Jeffrey. Patrick. Murry. female version, five years old. HILAR!! She is such the little scientist!!! Love it!!

Jeff said...

She can have an intensity about her, but don't worry, she's much too social to be a clone of her dad :)