I also got an advent wreath to get ready for Christmas, and I can't wait to light the first candle next week!! This is an exciting year since I know that this will be the first Christmas that Hannah really understands, and it's my prayer that both girls will learn the true gift of Jesus Christ and be able to celebrate the most precious gift of grace that cannot be purchased or lost but is freely given and freely received.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
33 Weeks (almost) and Nesting
I am approaching 33 weeks now and can hardly believe that I will most likely meet my baby girl in 4-7 weeks (and God willing no sooner!).
Jeff told me there was no need to "frame the belly" with my hands - yes, there is no mistaking the fact that I am pregnant!
I spent this last week at my mom and dad's house while Jeff was at a conference, and thankfully there were no contractions or any other complications. Before I left for my parents home I had attended a cute boutique with all kinds of fun baby and kid items at ridiculously crazy prices. I told my mom about some of the things, and we were able to make some really cute item on the cheap, like this crayon roll:
It has separate pockets for the crayons. You can roll it up, tie it closed and take it with you places. The girls L-O-V-E them! We also made two hair bow boards, an essential for a mom of three little girls:

I am so excited to have our hair clips organized and to free up some draw space. For baby girl we made a car seat cover:

I have a feeling that this baby is going to have to learn to nap on the go since she has two older sisters that will make it hard to be home every morning and afternoon for 1-2 hours at a time. The car seat cover will give her some privacy and a cozy dark place to sleep...or at least that's my hope.
I also got an advent wreath to get ready for Christmas, and I can't wait to light the first candle next week!! This is an exciting year since I know that this will be the first Christmas that Hannah really understands, and it's my prayer that both girls will learn the true gift of Jesus Christ and be able to celebrate the most precious gift of grace that cannot be purchased or lost but is freely given and freely received.
Let the good times roll!
I also got an advent wreath to get ready for Christmas, and I can't wait to light the first candle next week!! This is an exciting year since I know that this will be the first Christmas that Hannah really understands, and it's my prayer that both girls will learn the true gift of Jesus Christ and be able to celebrate the most precious gift of grace that cannot be purchased or lost but is freely given and freely received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The car seat cover seems to fit just prefect and looks so cute, but don't be in too big of hurry to get baby girl murry into it! She still needs her pink booties and hat before she makes her debut. knit...purl...take it easy...knit...purl...take it easy!
You are so cute!
You are also so crafty - in a good way. :)
Love that advent wreath ... makes me want to dig our Christmas stuff out of the very back and very bottom of our storage unit!
So cute! I'm very impressed with all that cute work you've done. Inspires me to get on top of a few projects I've been putting off.
yay!! i love the sewing projects!!!!! i've never seen a seat cover, but it's such a great idea!!! good work. glad you haven't had any more contractions. praying for you.
so much crafty fun, I love it! cute, cute, and more cute!
Post a Comment