It was supposed to be a panda mask. Both Kate and Hannah were afraid of it. Being proud of my art project I took a picture of myself since both girls were too frightened to model it for me. Here it is...the panda mask...


YIKES!! Poor Kate wouldn't even touch it after I took it off.
6 comments:
i can't decide if the reason i love you most is that first picture or if it's the second one. i'm declaring a tie.
LOL! Poor Tatey Tate! HIlar!
This is one of the funniest posts ever! I even made Colin look at it.
Love that Panda face. Can I get the pattern to see how Brian reacts?
That is HILARIOUS! I agree with Kate, though, it's too scary for my tastes.
i have to agree with kristen's comment completely. love the photos that go with the story.
halloween costume, done.
Post a Comment